Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Leaving Comments on the Blog

Hi everyone!
A number of people have reported experiencing problems leaving a comment on the Blog. I've checked around, and I think there are two possible ways.

The easiest is to just click on the comments section. Off to the right is a box you can type your comment in. You will be listed as "anonymous" if you do this, but you can leave your name at the bottom. If you use this method, you have to type in the word verification that appears after the comment box.

The other way is to create an account, which I think you can do on either the blog page or on the comments page. Just look for a link. I think you may have to create an e-mail account, too. Its a Goggle account, and its free.

If anyone else has any further input on comments, let me know (or, leave a comment!)

Either way, I hope to hear from everyone once things are going strong.

Love,
Ann

4 comments:

Ann said...

Oops! its a Google Account, not a "Goggle" account! My bad.

Mark said...

Ann's right, it's easy to creat an account and you can do it on the comment page. I think this is a great idea and hope we can all use it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Greg and family, love and prayers from the great white north. I love you guys your the best, and the best will come back to you in this fight. You take Rocco, I take you. Although a couple of gold chains a wife beater t-shirt, and a gold earring to go with that new haircut, might help kick that blood counts butt. Lisa and Mike

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann, Greg, Eric, and Matthew.....this is counsin Caryn, Ya Der Hey....from Der Milwaukee, Hey....

Judy had forwarded me the BLOG thing, and I have to admit I don't think I have ever been on a blog....a tad computer illiterate!!

But anyway....Sounds like you guys are have some disappointing news, right now....and I just wanted you to know that We are thinking about you and praying for your guys....

Will keep checking in on you...thanks for the updates...Mom sends her Love also, they don't even have their computer up and running....Roland was spending too much money on E-Bay....so Mom "took it away"....

Will keep in touch.

Love to all
Caryn