Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Home

Greg got discharged yesterday. I went to pick him up & we got home last night. This morning he gets to run around with the doctors here.

They're also getting him set up so he can have his blood drawn while we're at DisneyWorld. He'll get his labs checked twice there (how does Mickey draw blood when he only has four fingers?) and if he needs to get transfused while there, he can. Then, we go to see Dr. Vij in St. Louis when we get back. No test results until then, probably.

Its nice to have him home. Thanks to all who helped out. Once again, I couldn't do this without you!

Love,

Us

3 comments:

Judy said...

Mickey doesn't draw the blood, he has Goofy do it... remember Doc is there too!

Remember you will be getting a package today.

Glad he's home, now the scramble to leave.

Call me later-if I'm now home use the cell as we're by Mare's

J

Francis said...

I think Greg would like to have Mini take care of him instead!

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone... I am not good at the blogging... but I am caught up on all the news now... I have really been thinking about you guys a lot and I just want to let you know you are in our prayers... Sam says hi. We leave to go see the girls in New Mexico on 3/24/09... 30 hours driving with Gaby... it's going to be sooo much fun... Thank goodness for portable DVD players... Well, hope to hear good things soon... Have fun in Disney... Love, Rebecca (Sam, Gaby, Sheridyn and Trinity too) xoxoxoxoxo